Department of Public Relation
An efficient and distinguished scientific department in its outputs that provide labor market with competencies capable of practicing public relations work professionally and objectively.
Carrying message of science associated with work in the fields of public relations, and confirming the department’s commitment to preparing generations and competencies distinguished by giving and creativity in public relations specializations, enriching innovative scientific research supported by graduate programs and contributing to community service with highest quality standards, and developing knowledge, research, innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of Traditional and electronic public relations.
1) Achieving quality and excellence in performance, so that the graduate will be able to practice public relations work with high professionalism.
2) Meeting the requirements of labor market and supporting it with competencies capable of absorbing the role entrusted to them in addressing the issues of the local community, and spreading a culture of developmental media that aims at intellectual and awareness advancement; Taking into account the social responsibility of public relations practitioners in ethical, professional and values-related aspects.
3) Achieving communication between department, community, government and media institutions by holding festivals, lectures, seminars and media and advertising campaigns on all community issues.
4) Contribute to activate scientific research related to the priorities of society and its development through bachelor’s graduation projects and the preparation of master’s thesis.
5) Opening constructive and effective channels of communication with the corresponding higher education institutions both internally and externally in order to keep pace with the development in field of communication technology revolution and new media.
Spreading comprehensive quality and commitment to high-level professionalism and ethics and credibility in practicing of public relations task, which is based on drawing a good image of government and media institutions, excellence, creativity, belief in freedom of opinion and independent critical thinking as a basis for creativity, respect for difference, pluralism and other opinion, and openness to and respect for local and international cultures.
General Strategic Goal:
In 2025, Public Relations Department consolidate its distinction to be among the best regional public relations departments; By promoting values, quality, sustainability, technology and knowledge creativity in field of traditional public relations and the professional transition to digital public relations.